- Global employer hiring up 4% for class of 2013 B-school graduates: Survey - Economic Times
- Employer hiring up 4% for class of 2013 b-school graduates - Business Standard
- B-School Dean to MBAs: Job-Hopping Is a Mistake - Businessweek
- B-School Students: Want a Job? Better Be A Local. - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Rainy Day Fund eyed for $1.75B school payment - KRGV
- Rainy Day Fund eyed for $1.75B school payment - KLTV
- Rainy Day Fund eyed for $1.75B school payment - Houston Chronicle
MUMBAI: On the academic floor, the MBA programme was once supreme. Arrogantly and unambiguously, it became the final sign-off to schooling, attracting not only those interested in business but also all those who wanted to master the tools of management.
PSUs which last year saw lionâ€™s share of graduates opting for it, took a dip this year. 2010 saw the return of Banking and Finance as the major recruiters..
A look at the placements of 2010, however, shows some signs of recovery. Spearheading this recovery, is an average 25 per cent upsurge in average domestic salaries across top rung B schools.